Recent day, the stationery boutique is not only what they used to be, but they also have become designer shops and also a luxury paper boutique in its own way. More often, stationery boutique becomes more than just back-to-school and craft things, but the stationery boutique becomes a wealth of inspiration for their visitor. From the minimalist Japanese notebooks into letterpress greeting cards, there is awesome designer stationery boutiques come from around the world that you need to know. Even, if you know and near it, you might want to visit the shop.
• Luiban, Berlin, Germany. This is the stationery boutique that museum for the luxury paper boutique of curiosities. In these shops, you can carry with a wide range of fantastic stationery and they have awesome stocks with their wide range Germany independent design, start from the designer pens into desks accessories.
• Greenwich Letterpress. This is a stationery boutique that builds in 2005 in New York City. The stationery boutique comes with their luxury and exclusive letterpress stationery that made in their studio and pioneered by Swanson, the designer expert that specializing in greeting cards, business cards and also wedding invitation. This place probably becomes one of the best places that unique and handmade design souvenir in New York City.
• Kakimori, Japan. Let’s goes to the land of origami, Japan. Japan has well known for its paper art, origami. You can just imagine what kind of stationery that this stationery boutique have in their shelves. The Kakimori is specializing in their unique service as you can create your own notebook. You just need to choose different stocks of papers and cover and then create your own journal or notebook in just 15 minutes.
• Quill, London, UK. This is home for London’s most stylish stationery boutique. This place has a wide range stationery things from around the world, start from San Francisco Letterpress for gift wrap, into neon iPad covers made in Japan. This is the place where you can full your stationery addict.
• Muji, Toronto. For those who love simplicity and minimal life, then Muji is the answer for you. This is Japanese brands that have come over in 35 years in this field and bring everything that linked to stationery start from housewares into oddly shaped paperclips. Their dedication to simplicity makes you can breathe freely. This store also has recycled paper binders, quintessentially Japanese selections, craft envelopes and also broad origami alongside Japanese board games.